Please help the victims of the typhoon Ondoy. Read the full article to see more information of how you can help the victims.
What we need:
1) Bottled Water
2) Instant Noodles (preferrably in bowl packaging like Nissin or Lucky Me)
3) Ready-to-eat Canned Goods w/ pull tab cover (no can opener available in relief centers)
4) Bread or Biscuits
5) Coffee or Juice
6) Multivitamins (preferrably Vitamin C)
7) Medicines (Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Loperamide)
9) Old but wearable clothes
10) Slippers/ Flip flops
11) Some organizations will accept cash donations
13) Milk/ Infant Formula
for those in QC:
– go to ateneo de manila university, katipunan avenue, and proceed to the college covered courts to volunteer. shifts are in three hour cycles. you can go as early as 6AM but it goes on the whole day.
– please bring packed/cooked food to 12 Denmark, Loyola Grand Villas, QC, and help @patriciahizon whose group was the only one helping the victims in tumana today.
– @jiggycruz is mobilizing the youth who want to help, to volunteer, just go to Balay Expo Center in Cubao, Edsa cor McArthur, 8AM onwards.
– for those who want to volunteer for sagip kapamilya: call 4132667/4160387, or go to #13 examiner st., west triangle, QC.
for those in MANILA:
– DLSU along taft avenue will be accepting any and all kinds of donations starting 830AM.
for those in PASIG:
– according to @margaga, poveda school (beside galleria) opens 9AM tomorrow and is open to all volunteers and any kind of donations.
– according to @angel21kawaii, CFC Center in Ortigas is receiving donations in cash or in kind. Call (02)7270682-87 or 09195359036.
for those in MAKATI:
– you can drop of your donations at Assumption College, San Lorenzo Village, Makati
– you can drop off your donations at the following stores in rockwell powerplant mall: aranaz, luca, greyone social.
for those in TAGUIG or FORT area:
– you can drop off your donations in embassy superclub in the fort.
for those in PASAY city:
– @elizabacud shares that Manila Doctors College will also be accepting donations. Bring anything that can help at Speech Lab., Macapagal Blvd, PasayCity
for those in SAN JUAN area:
– according to @dakilangkulot, you can drop off your goods at xavier school, volunteers will sort and bring to ateneo. this is till12nn.
for those in the FAIRVIEW area:
– Help needed in Fairview and Novaliches. Please send clothes, food, water, meds & blankets to the Divine Savior Parish in North Fairview.
for those in the SOUTH (alabang, las pinas, paranaque):
– you can drop donations at the ATC concierge, call 8422782 or 7721860
– San Beda Alabang in alabang hills village is also accepting donations
– you can help pack donations 10AM at St. James Church, ayala alabang village
for those in BATANGAS:
– De La Salle Lipa is now accepting your donations, drop off point is at the college lobby.
for PETS in need of aid:
– @kimmydeleon is announcing that PARC is open for animals. Click this site for info of PAWS for helping from the flood. for the official website of paws, click here
for anyone ABROAD who wants to donate:
– you can donate through the paypal account link on this site.
– you can also call 1-800-5272820 or visit the ABS-CBN Foundation Website.
Other Ways You Can Help:
1) Visit a branch of the Philippine National Red Cross and volunteer. You can also send donations using your mobile phone: text RED
Red Cross Website
2) Visit Citizens Disaster Response Center (CDRC)
Go To: 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes , QC
Hotlines: 9299820, 9299822
Operations: 8 a.m. onwards.
Go To: Veritas Tower , West Ave. cor EDSA
Look For: Karla Turingan
Hotlines: 9257931 to 39, 0918VERITAS
Operations: 24-hours, tentatively until Tuesday.
4) Victory Fellowship- Fort Bonifacio
Go to: Victory Fellowship, Every Nation Building , across from Market-Market, Fort Bonifacio
Look for: Pastor Bernard Marquez
Hotlines: 813-FORT, 8171212
Operations: Tentatively until 5pm may may extend hours. Entire week until Friday.
5) Tulong Bayan
Go to: Balay Expo Center, EDSA cor. Gen McArthur, Araneta Center or visit WhiteSpace 2314 Pasong Tamo Ext. beside Faith Christian School
Operations: Come as early as 8:00 a.m.
Open to volunteers/ cash and goods donation
6) World Vision Philippines
Go to: Quezon Avenue (near Delta Theatre)
Open to volunteers/ cash and goods donation
7) Corporate Network for Disaster Response
How to: Donate cash through BPI Ayala-Paseo Branch with account number 0031 0654 02
Go to: Renaissance Fitness Center, 2F, Bramante Bldg., Renaissance Towers, Ortigas, Meralco Ave., Pasig City
Operations: 9am to 7pm Daily
Open to volunteers/goods donation
9) Brainbeam Events
Go to: 2F MB Aguirre Cornerhouse Bldg 15, President Ave. cor Elizalde St. BF Pque. Across old Caltex
Ondoy Situation Map – which areas need help
Places to Donate – Google Docs Online Spreadsheet
Another comperhensive listing of where to send help to.
PRAYERS – PRAYERS – PRAYERS
Feel free to link to this or re-post.